After completing this nursing continuing professional development activity, the perioperative RN will have increased his/her knowledge of current, evidence-based perioperative practices and preparation strategies to successfully complete the CNOR® exam.
- Review evidence-based perioperative nursing principles and practices.
- Discuss key components of the nursing process related to perioperative nursing care.
- Examine test strategies to maximize performance on the CNOR® exam.
- Develop a personal study plan.
- Students will attend 2 virtual sessions via Zoom Meeting with an instructor. October 16 & 17 - 6:00am - 3:00pm Mountain)
- Access will be provided to the Medication Safety Assessment and Guidelines Assessment in the AORN Learning Center
- Access to eGuidelines+ for 6 months